Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sify sucks.

I Agree with you.Sify sucks.I am a franchisee(CTO).The first time i took up the franchisee i had to pay Rs.1,60,000 by cheque.They told me the after 100 connection they will provide a technical engineer.I have more then 200 connections but till now no sign of any technical engineer.Coz i am technically savvy i am managing it.But the other CTO are paying from their pockets to keep their connecitons aliveand if they dont they will have to be in jail.They dont give a damn coz they are getting their money in advance.Their slogan is “Maximum connection minimum staff”.If you have called up their call center you will know what kind of idiots are there.They cant even speak.If complain to the call center they forward it to the local office and the local office due to shortage of staff will forward it to the CTO maybe after a day or will send the case as closed without even informing the CTO.This what sify is all about.Please send me a mail at kumarilbora@gmail.com so that i can nail these bastar…who has made my life so miserable.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I completely agree .........
Son many Complain possible i am feed of writing each of the story here, god save the world from sifi broadband.

Now the most important thing either the are accepting cheque not comming home to collect the monthly payment, over and above you cannot recharge the same too.

PS:- The earlier vendor who was handiling Kharghar Zone(Navi Mumbai ) has carried his new bisiness avoiding to take my Sifi payment too.


Regards
Alok
Kharghar , Navi Mumbai

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in Patna every saturday they close the conection of home users which comes back after monday evening. When I call them they give excuses and say it will be not done again but evry saturday this happens. Beside these things if rain comes even for 5 minutes or 10 minutes the connection is completely closed and it comes back 4 - 5 days later. I keep on calling there customer care but its of no use. Calling sify customer care is waste of money. They cant even provide a toll free number. Customer care executive sucks too. THEY DONT KNOW HINDI OR ENGLISH PROPERLY. It becomes very difficult to make them understand the matter. Every time I complain of disconnectivity they say it will be ok till evening.But it doesnt happens. Today my connection has come back after 13 days.This is not the first time it has happened.Infact every months it happens.In a month they hardly give 14-15 days connectivity in my area. Speed is also a matter of concern. I have a pack with 256 kbps speed. But actual sped is in between 80-100 kbps. During connection there are frequent time outs,around 10 timeouts per minute.

Sify has maximum speed of 256 kbps in day and 512 in night in the era where 2 mpbs is a common speed of all operators. Sify charges you the same price but gives you less speed. Infact it charges extra line maintainance charge which makes it costliest connection. Even though there is no maintainance done they charge extra 40 Rupees from me per month. I dont know myself why anybody sud use this poor and dishonest connection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home