Monday, July 21, 2008

unlimited sify plan

I am rajkumar i have not got unlimited sify plan till know,rather i have paid for unlimited plan.your service provider provided me 230 rs 400mb connection.may i know is it a techiniqal problem or what.i have completed 230 plan.waht will i do without connection.
NO antivirus installed till know on my PC.so that lots of virus attcked on my pc and corruept it.
Its my humble request to you to solve my problem as soon as possible.
I am waiting for yours kind support.
my request no is SM_TS3506Z.
Regard
Rajkumar
ph:+919864114369
E-mail:rajthelord@gmail.com

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never ever use SIFY Broadband..

you will try to kick off your pc whnevr you connect to net or i mst say whn u try to connect to net as most of the time its down.

-half time its down

-no proper customer support

-barish aatay hi net close.. funny rain makes thr wires fire up and net is down for 2-3hrs

-no proper technical staff to solve the problem

-cannot use top antivirus softs like AVG, nod32, biddefender..

-they force you to use their antivirus or the net will not work

- and the list goes on...

however u wil b shocked to know that I am using sify for the last 2yrs as there is no other option at my place.
Just waitig for AIRTEL broadband.. common airtel.. many other are also waiting for you.. ????

M using unlimited download plan paying Rs1172 but not getting full service, paid for 24hr connection and net goes for 6-7hrs only

Mostly BB101 error Cannot reach sify gateway

WHat the hell... daily calling customer support for the last 15days.. daily net connects only for 4-5 hrs then goes offf!!!

Most funny thing is .. if it rains even for 4-5 mins the sify cables get fired up.. and net will not workn in whole area for 4-5 hrs..

Don't Go for SIFY if you have any other option available like mtnl, bsnl or airtel.

- Kshitiz Chandra
www.kshitizchandra.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home