Saturday, January 22, 2005

life time mistake

I got broadband connection couple of months back. This was a shift from my BSNL dial-up to broadband, as it was expiring. Ofcourse I got SifyBroadband connection. I'm on package unlimited/shared/32kbps. I must tell you that is was a life time mistake for Rs.6000. They suck for their service and so is their so called "broadband".

When I compared lately about my expenditure on BSNL dial-up was working out cheaper. With the cost incurrend in calling customer care, CTO, my petrol expense in getting these people its a total absurd.

Now the business guy is educating me on the fact that if i cross 75 MB the speed will drop down to 24 KBPS from 32Kbps. I guess they found time only after two months to tell this. This is broad-day cheating.

I suggest any Sify users not to renew their pain of browsing. And new users please don't walk into this, it will cost you dear money.

Regards,
Harish

Source: E-Mail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home