Monday, January 08, 2007

This is to bring to your notice that my Internet Connection is down

This is to bring to your notice that my Internet Connection is down (AGAIN!!!) and I am extremely frustrated with the response that I have received from Sify Customer Service Department and Technical Team.
Last time around this happened, I had sent a feedback through their web site. A Customer Care executive called me and the problem was fixed TEMPORARILY!!! The Internet connection has been sporadic since then and it is completely down at the moment.
I was not able to ping the Local Gateway, I get the error message, “network cable unplugged”. Then the connection is up for 2 seconds and disconnects in a loop. I called Customer Care but I was disconnected, I was never called back. I also tried to contact the Team Lead Ashish; he was rude and unprofessional. He told me that he could not do anything to help me and instructed me to contact Customer Service for further assistance. Ashish had come to my site last time and had asked me to contact him if the problem repeats. I also tried to contact Sheker (local service provider- …SAI InfoTech…) however he did not pick up my call. I tried to call Rajesh I got this number from Ashish, he too did not did not pick up my call. Ashish told me that Dayanand was a manager but when I spoke to him he said he is just a TL).
I am under the impression that SIFY is toying with me. As I had told you last time, I loose precious money every time my Internet connection is down. But I don’t think that SIFY cares a dam about this.
I had switched over fro Reliance to SIFY. However, I am sorry to say that I sincerely regret the decision.
I have raised a complaint again through their website asking them to disconnect the broadband service, and reimburse the deposit money including the amount that I had paid for renewal. I am extremely unhappy with the whole experience.
Planing to switch back to Reliance or may go for Airtel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home