Monday, March 10, 2008

SifyTalk

I bought SifyTalk for Rs.200 which is valued for Rs.400 as per scheme. I can call ISD calls particularly Japan for Rs.2 for 1 minute as per Sify charges (http://sifytalk.com/voip/rates.html).So, Iam eligible to speak for 200 minutes. But I spoke to Japan for 40 minutes and my Balance showed as exhausted. Instead of Rs.2 per minute they charged Rs.10 per minute. Subsequently I made complaint they through telephone and email on 13th of February. They emailed that it was there technical fault and they told it will be rectify and they will let me know. As I need to talk on enquiry to customer support department assured me that there would be no problem for second time but subsequently they cautioned me not to use the service as same problem will arise but I had already purchased another new card.
The whole ting shows the clear violation and conditions. There response to my mails and phone was irresponsible. So, I advice those who plan to use SifTalk service don’t purchase the card unless there technical faults are rectified.
If my problem is solved upto now as on 02-03-08 I will post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home