Thursday, February 07, 2008

sucking service of big name Sify Broadband

Hello Friends..
This is nice blog against the sucking service of big name Sify Broadband.
I have bought theri connection just 4 months ago and its surprise to know that i have spent 1856 Rs on phone for just complaining to them.I have taken the unlimited plan.This is just a headache to me.I am fed up with **kutte ke pille**sify broadband.
Can any one tell me who ''hutiya is the owner of this kamini company who doesnt need any more business.
I really wanna shoot these kamine log who ignores the people voice.
These shud be stoneed death or shud be hanged nude and let dogs to suck their private parts.
I really wanna to do this with the gandu manager of this company who holds a good office in delhi but not caring for his customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home