Tuesday, April 29, 2008

, Sify sucks big time..

The same is the case in Byrasandra where my sify broadband connection is down every alternate day. And after midnight, you are not able to ping the gateway and the connection dies out. No use calling the Sify Customer care as they seems to lack the basic knowledge in understanding the problem. Am sick and tired of shouting the BB101 error code to them every day.. All you hear from them is sorry will resolve this is 12 working hrs.. No way, Sify sucks big time..

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Friends
After a long way disgusting journey with Sify, I came to the destination where I can suggest you all, that NEVER and NOT chose Sify for your broadband connection, it was a VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with sify, they don’t have good technical guys all are local illiterate guys who can talk only but not able to provide solution as they all are non technical
My Problem ::
I have taken broadband of sify 1 yr back and on the same day when I have taken broadband connection I could not use the internet for a single minute they already taken all the charges, and after their lots of investigation they realized that they cant solve the problem, in such a situation they were not willing to return back my money….
Yes they did not return my money, and in their records I am a active customer whereas I have never used or say could not used their broadband for a single day

Thus I suggest everyone not to chose sify anyway, you can go for hathway or some other broadband provider

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home