Monday, October 25, 2004

clarification regarding the 75 meg limit

errm. it was mr. satinder mehta not mr. satinder singh. also, the good part is that since 9pm today like everyday... i am getting good speeds again. that makes be believe that sify's new day start at 9pm... :-D     or maybe its a side effect of the newly started night only 128kbps package. considering my net works well only between 9pm and 9:30am...





Here is the point. I was told by Mr. Satinder Singh that Sify mentions the 75megs limit on shared packages on the website. I failed to find it. So, before you guys tell me that I am getting slower speeds coz I have downloaded more than 75megs on a particular day... I had like you to show me the package page with the 75megs a day limit mentioned.

I hope, this is not an unreasonable demand. You cannot hide this particular bit of information from a customer who thinks he is buying an UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD AND TIME DURATION package. Just a link from your website would work.

regards,
Sushubh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home