Thursday, December 15, 2005

PUVITH RAJAN Suchitra field Manager/Engineers

This is Manjunath Thandu with CA (Computer Associates Int.) residing in Mogappair Eri Scheme, Chennai-58. I am having some serious problems with your lack of service.

I had given a check on 23rd NOV 05 for the broad band connection and was told that the connection would be given in 5-7 days.

I spoke with one of your field Manager/Engineers PUVITH RAJAN for three days requesting him to have the wiring done. SORRY TO MENTION THIS, I HAVE NOT SEEN AN IRRESPONSIBLE & A DISGUSTING PERSON LIKE HIM IN SUCH A DESIGNATION. When I questioned him about the delay in connections, he had the cheek to reply â??Sify will not loose anything if one customer like you takes back the connectionâ?? (in exact words).

On the 8th day, I had to talk to one of your Customer care Managers Suchitra. SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL. I would really appreciate the efforts and follow ups done by Suchitra for the Initial wiring process. A field engineer who had come to my place in the 1st week of Nov did the wiring, but he was not able to complete it as the SWITCH was 180 meters away from my house. He promised to have the setup completed the next day. But no one has even bothered to enquire about the same.

I would appreciate some immediate action on this issue.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sify broadband s*cks, annoying sify bbclient hey i got some problems with mcaffee and norton anti-virus which swallows more system memory and resource so i switched to avast anti-virus home edition after installing it that sify dumb bbclient not even could recognize my anti-virus when i tried to connect it says " unable to connect, no licensed anti-virus package software click ok to install from us. i want to use my avast anti-virus, now sify only gives trend office scan it is not even releasign mcafee managed virus scan. is there any other way, i would be helpfull, please mail me to smartejan4u@gmail.com or smartjean4u@yahoo.com or smartjean4u@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home