Friday, June 16, 2006

i bought a sify package-1 month 1 GB.

First of all, let me tell you that i use the net for downloading a lot from torrent websites(p2p). i bought a sify package-1 month 1 GB. After paying Rs 1,800 as installation charges, the connection arrived as promised within a week.

Yes, i did have my gripes. At one point, the connection faltered out, though the engineers helped me out. I have now switched over to the night unlimited connection for Rs 630. It is not so bad. I would like to know if there is any other ISP provider who can offer a night unlimited with a day connection which can perhaps charge on an hourly basis.

Yes i would switch over to some other ISP provider. But all of them(Tata, BSNl, VSNL,Airtel and Of course, Sify) are equally bad. Please tell me about any other good package with any ISP provider. Sify has a 24 hour unlimited connection but download rate must be below 150 MB!!!!!!!!who are they kidding??? Please reply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home