Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sify is totally RUBBISH

I am using Sify broadband in Rajkot. I have plan of 64kbps
worth Rs.511/- per node. I have got this connection before
1 month. But I am frustrated from Sify.
I am facing many problems since when i have got this connection. The major problem is Antivirus. If I dont want
to use antivirus with connection, how can they let me use forcefully. Any antivirus makes system very slow. I want to use internet with my responsibilities and conditions, but they are not responding. I never need to use antivirus.
I know how i can secure my pc’s from viruses. I can’t connect internet without antvirus. And second is its website www.sifymax.com. Everytime when logged in, this site is opened. I dont want to see this site.
Now its enough……I am tired……This is a worst Internet service provider. They are saying its 64kbps speed. I have had 128kbps DIAS BSNL with which, I could share in 7 pc’s. That was better speed than its 64kbps.
Sify is totally RUBBISH…..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home