Friday, June 16, 2006

Sify broadband right now

um…..people. I need some advice. I am on Sify broadband right now(256 kbps, or so they claim!!!!!! my connection is night unlimited(10:00 pm to 8:00 am) and on weekends, 150 MB usage during 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.

I download a lot from Torrent website. So, u know that it is difficult to download only at nights. Is ther a decent company which provides good broadband packages? I don’t mind the night unlimited stuff, but during the day time they shoud offer some decent hourly rate or something like that! i do not mind doling out anything from Rs 2,000 to maybe 3,000(if the package is good!). Please tell me. I live in Chennai and yes, i have had my share of problems with Sify. But then, there are problems with all ISP providers in India, Eh??? Please help me out.
thank u

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i use night unlimited 256 plan...so far so good..prepaid surfing is the best and i dont believe in airtel's inflated bills..bsnl bb io cheaper wid 256kbps unlimited 24hours surfing..if u will to shell out 950 + phone..i use torrent and download movies easily with sify..i'm in delhi and get 27kbps download speed at the torrents..stick to sify..i say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home