Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Horrible Service

I have had very bad performance with SIFY broadband. I canâ??t believe company like SIFY is giving such horrible service.
I have problems with connection every alternate day. The local cable operator always gives me problem.
I hate sify for following reasons.
1. I'm not able to keep the internet connection continuously on using my router. I have to switch on the computer to logon
to SIFY network. If someone is able to do it please reply to avinasht1@yahoo.com
2. I have lot of problems in connectivity. The network at local cable operator (SLV networks) is down.
3. Browsing speeds in evenings is extremely slow.
4. Sify's Technical customer care sucks. They have zero knowledge about connectivity.

Now, I'm planning to change my broadband connection. Any pointers to good service welcome.

Source: Broadband Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home