Saturday, May 28, 2005

Sify Broadband has worst customer support service

Hello sify user and Net helpers, here I am with a issue with Sify Broadband connection.
I got a message when I connected to Sify three days ago that I need to update the Sify software.
I thought as it was from sify there would not be any issue.
I did as it told me to.
After this I have no cooneciton and whenever I try to open the Sift Broadband icon to go to net, it just comes on the screen for a sec or two and disapeers.
Hell nor sify or any one else from tech team of sify is able to solve this.
I have deleted the entries of sify from my registry and also removed the sify from my PC completely as I was told it is a registry issue by someone from sify and then I was also told to reinstall the software from one of there website.
I did the same.
I am able to ping sites.
only thing is the support was very bad by them.
Can any one help me on this solve my problem?
Help appreciated on sify broadband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home