Wednesday, April 13, 2005

disgusted with Sify Broadband service

Hi,
I am a Sify broadnband customer for the past six months and am disgusted with
the service I have been suffering.After every renewal, the cable operator(Sunitha
Enterprises, Malleswaram, Bangalore) disconnects my connection and does not
reconnect for weeks together inspite of repeated calls, both to SIFY call center
and the CTO’s office.
The last time this happened - more than a month ago, the call centre replied
that we do not have the cable operators number!! I went personally to his office,
where the responsible person was conviniently absent, not ready to even take our
calls, leave aside look into the complaint.The reason he gave was that the
intermediate hub was turned off. The treatment meted out bordered on abusive, to
say the least.
After a lot of calls to sify and supplying them with the CTO’s number,the
connection then started working for a couple days only to stop again. With the
indications of the lights on the hubs, it seems to be the same flimsy excuse.
But why have I, a paying customer, to be held ransom at the hands of this errant
exploitative CTO again and again? If he is incapable of providing service, he
should communicate the SIFY. With the reputation Sify enjoys in the market, it
is not expected treat it’s customers like the common cable mafia.
Why has my life turned like the drought striken farmer’s who wait each day for
the rain? I need internet connnection to communicate with my family from the
comfort of my home, all of us living alone in different places around the globe;
and this lousy service has seriously hampered me from keeping in touch. Are the
higher Gods in SIFY listening?? Or can you just spell out the other alternative.
No Thanks,
shaiyeng@hotmail.com

Source: Broadband Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home