Monday, May 30, 2005

Mails to Sify Broadband

Hi Charu,

My cable was cut on 24th, the hub was switched off on 26th, No browsing could be done on 27th and on 29th, again the cable was cut. I lost 4 days of the 256Kbps extension. How are you going to compensate me for this lapse on Sify's part ? When are you going to solve the above problems on a permanent basis ?

Dear Mr Ramaraj,

Please give me a permanent solution. I will give you an option - Refund my cable charges of Rs 2000/- and the renewal of my subscription (which I have done last week on Charu's insistence) for the current month for Rs 450/- and I would like to discontinue your services.

Dear Charu,

You failed to keep up your promises of Broadband connectivity...I cannot keep calling your CC and others in Bangalore as they have become evasive. My problems are not solved in time like 29th and 30th period. Being a Sunday, I lost precious time for not using the Internet. You have to decide on the above, talk to Mr Ramaraj and see that either you give me a permanent solution or refund my money.

Regards
K S Balaji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home