Friday, June 03, 2005

errm... needed quite a big of editing...

Damned infernal sify broadband providers

If there were ever a chance where I were allowed to holler my views out on how
sternly pungent I feel you mom ****ers are, I would gush out every damn
swearword that I possibly could to the saturated best of my vocabulary. I don't
have enough energy left in me to freaking call you infernals up and "narrate"
you my ever-bundling internet server problems due to my poor health or else I
would've spurted my blasphemous self in a manner like no other (pissed) sify
broadband subscriber must've spurted before. Bloody sleazers, all of yah…with no
one in exception! If ever I come across any of your "broadband department mom
****ers" or the so-called 'customer care agents" (who by the way are still
feeble enough saying "sorry, some temporary problem"), I would skin you *******s
alive and that would only be me getting into the heat of the moment. Does anyone
in your brothel-department know what it feels like being dipped in salt after
your ass has been whipped about a dozen times a minute? Feel bloody free to come
over or reply back to my e-mail to gain some intel on how to skin your mom
****in' selves!

I've been having "browsing" & "connectivity" problems for more than 10 days now
- for the skillionth time - from the cursed time I've done business with you
sleazy faggots. Repeated calls, formal complaints, local cable operator checkups,
"restraining my own self" for a time period, being consoled by fallacies like "temporary
mother ****ing server breakdown" and whatnot… My head is spinning, my hands
shaking, my mind is on fire when I roll back all $@@#% thoughts to type these
back down to yah ******* heads.

You shit-ass **** ups have realized more subscribers than you could presently
accommodate and now have the customer care department actually not to "solve"
the problems but to "settle down" the (whatever/relevant/blah blah blah) issues
impromptu. I am so gonna **** your asses off the moment I see any one of you
anywhere near my zip code. I have always freaking wanted a trouble free
connection … because of which I chose your bloody Rs. 995/- package for
unlimited connection per month! Oh did I say "unlimited" - ain't there a 150mb p.m.
shit ass restraint? But that's a totally different issue altogether…I might not
wanna talk about it when I'm this fumed!

Curse your dialer, curse your softwares, curse your anti-virus programming
policies, curse your server breakdowns, curse your department, curse your
package options, curse your weekly net bugs #@%!#^ CURSE YOU MOTHER ****ERS!!!

I know the query thatz getting you quizzical after such brouhaha - but before
you give a sleazy frown read me clear - The only reason I still have you in my
life is because I have no other ****ing option to cling onto - or else 'Sify'
was long gone - outta my now-so-miserable-online-life! I'm so anxiously waiting
for the (seems just calling it "dear dear") reliance broadband for homes! Here
is the mom ****ing stipulation - If you mother ****ers don't set the "New Delhi
Sify Broadband Connection /Server / Temp. Probz\Issues / whatnot… I am (apart
from leaving you mom ****ers for eternity) so gonna frame out a specific
schedule, time and energy (& money too, if possible) to bad mouth your internet
service to the best of my (& my agreeable friends') capabilities - **** SIFY!
JUST **** IT! Seems pretty alarming …no? then read me all over again and gain
some customer loyalists…before you lose 'em all!

I, for one, am forever gone!

**** off!

Source: Broadband Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home