Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Stupid Service

Hello All,

I have too joined the list of Delighted customers of sify, one of the most
stupid, worst, unreliable and all the positive flavours of my dictionary into it.
I would really like to screw up the sify guys, who are least bothered to provide
the services to the customer. I think they are no more eligible to be in the
broad band arena. This is a serious concern, and every sify customer is a
sufferer. I would like to quote this mail to top gun of Sify and pass on the
message to drop the services rather than providing poor responses and
connectivity. I request some one of you to give the right id of the right person,
wherein i can pin the voice to a place which is most uncomfortable. Without
Regards to Sify. Rao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home