Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I agree with you that SIFY SUCKS

Hi Friends,



I agree with you that SIFY SUCKS. I am located at Vaishali(Delhi NCR region). I purchased Sify Broadband connection one
year back and almost 70% of the time when I tried to connect to the internet, the connectivity was down. Then I have to
call up the SIFY Local business partner, Vaishali Infosystem. Their turnaround time to close the call is also not
satisfactory. At times, they would take days to restore the local netywork. I am simply fed-up with the kind of service
they are providing and they bugging service comes at a monthly LINE MAINTENANCE cost of Rs.100/- over and above the cost
of the package that I purchase. I have lodged several complaints with the SIFY customer care but I have NOT got a lasting
solution to all my complaints. I am not sure till how long will SIFY continue to cheat its Customers. I think that its a
high time that we customers approach Consumer Court for the relief and make SIFY either hounour their commitment towards
its customer base or pay the price for NOT honouring its commitments of "undisrupted connectivity" to the net. You can
connect to me at meetanoopa@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home