Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The last mile service in June 2005 to October was hell.

The last mile service in June 2005 to October was hell. I have a broadband connection at home (for 2 years)which would
invariably be out of order every weekend. The service was so bad I thought they had a problem with me until I found your
site. The good news however is that I have had no problems for the last 3 months - except that inspite of reminding them
five times to come and pick up their payment ( for renewal) no one has come so far. I had a DSL Dishnet connection earlier
(for 2 years) but believe me they were worse than sify. I have another Hathway connection which is comparable with sify -
except that in Hathway customer service never responds - they simply have a tape recording whenever there is a problem
that they have a problem which they are sorting out!!!

Vijay

Mumbai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home