Tuesday, January 17, 2006

poor / worse / worst service

This is sathya and I wish to tell some of the problems I’m facing with the SIFY BROADBAND. I bought a sify broadband connection from one of their dealers / Franchisee at Arumbakkam, Chennai on July and is said to me that the connection will be received in 3 days. But I received connection only after 5 days. First itself, there is very slow in their process of connecting the cable.
After getting connection, I was told by their dealer / Franchisee that they may be contacted directly if any problem arises regarding connectivity. I informed them many times but I don’t have any complaint number. And finally I was continuously not able to connect 3 days first and subsequently for 16 days. In the middle of those days, when I contacted their customer care office I have been informed that my problem will be solved in 12 working hours and that itself took more than a week for them to reconnect my connection. I don’t know whether the Sify works for their dealer / franchisee or the dealer / franchisee work for the sify and still I’m not able to determine who is the boss amongst them.

And again from December end to the middle of January i.e., within a period of 20 days, I complained the customer care of Sify about 8 times for continous disconnection while browsing (Always the same error : Check with local cable network and unable to reach the gateway) but that was not solved till now by them. They are only eager in their money making but not doing the work well and good. If the work is done well, I think there will not be any disconnection and I don’t need to call their customer care frequently. They gave only temporary solution and not a permanent solution. The customer care of Sify always says that they are only complaint receiving team and they have to contact their technical team regarding each and every complaint and they were not able to give me an exact scenario of my complaint. And I hope that in my area these problem occurs again and again and the Sify dealer / Franchisee is careless and even Sify customer care is careless on my complaints. The Sify team should know how to make connections without disconnectivity and they should learn a lesson atleast after seeing this.

As an ISP their job is to give continous internet connection without disconnectivity every second i.e.,60*60*24*7 without fail, but they failed to do that. One of their representative said, there is some problem at the connection point and problem is due to that only. But they are not giving me permanent solution even after knowing that problem. Why cant they think of that before when I asked for new connection (Only money is their motive at that time). After paying initial amount for connection, they didn’t even install any other external devices like modem etc, as a property of our own. Its just a cable running inside and outside for their connection.

I bought Sify broadband to just browse and explore all and for games and to relax a bit. But that itself has became a burden to me and it gets me in high tentions resulting no peace of mind and lots of mental agony. I request that I may be advised how to file a Consumer case against them by telling the mistakes in detail about them and their dealer / Franchisee and how can I claim money due to mental embarrassment by them for their poor / worse / worst service and also how to teach them a lesson while giving connection to another persons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home