Monday, February 06, 2006

Sify moved one notch up in its annoying behaviour for me

Sify moved one notch up in its annoying behaviour for me. I got a call from its rep around 20 Jan for account renewal with
the notification that from now onwards the renewal amount will be directly collected by an agent of Sify instead of
someone from the local CTO. I gave my consent for renewal but no one comes to collect the money and hasn't till today! And
instead what they're doing is refusing to log me in showing "Account Expired"! And no resolution of the problem despite 5
phone convos with their blighted CC.



So Sify isn't bothered about collecting money or delivering service. I wonder why is it up and running?? Had enough with
Sify and now going to dump it in favour or MTNL/Airtel DSL because they are finally here in my neighbourhood and Sify just
stepped on my last nerve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home