Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sify's CTO illegally Disconnected me

I am a Sify Broadband subscriber for more than 2 and half years.

Since yesterday my CTO has disconnected my Cable . The day before yesterday he asked me to give Rs 1000 for past 5 months as " maintenance charges ' WHICH HE FORGOT TO TAKE, .Sify does not mention anywhere in its TOS as to how much service charges are payable if at all. This is totally illegal as I have already paid for the package charges which is to expire around 18th April So by disconnectiong me this CTO is resorting to a thug like attitude. I called up ypur CC yesterday and was apalled at the attitude shown sify

These Sify CTOs dont pay any service tax even. I am gonna switch to MTNL or Airtel if Sify does not respond properly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home