Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sify owes me RS.15000

BSNL does not cheat people like SIFY! Sify owes me RS.15000 as the high voltage through the SIFY BROADBAND LINE has burnt my PC completely. If you dare, publish this here. If sify does not compensate me, Iam planning to spread this news though Chain-mails and through all my other known sources.
Sify does not have any voice to talk about BSNL! Dont ever dare to do so…..
Hello all, BSNL may prove to be expensive on charges, but it is the safest of all…….

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also face the same problem..
Did any body get any money from sify or they went to sify consumer court....


I face a strange problem with sify.
My computer was switch off and i got a sudden sound and my computer got damaged. Motherboard/LANcard/SMPS is gone…
I checked that sify cabel is also black…

Then i checked with the local sify guys and they told that it happend due to high power flow in cabel…

I called to customer care but they are not accepting this…

I am planning to go to the consumer court.. Can anybody faced such issue sith sify broadband?

can anybody tell me the consumer court procedure?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home