Sunday, May 14, 2006

The service provided by satyam is so poor

The service provided by satyam is so poor that even the Local cable operator provides better service. The Customer care people are big fu..kers.
I am having a lot of problems with Sifi which is the
only ISP providing broadband in my area. Their service is pathetic and also their business sense.
At first it so happened that I had a Plan which was
night unlimited 256 KBPS. I had recharged for 2 months and everything wasfine. One day when I logged in, it gave a message Account Expired, I didn’t know why as still there were 1.5 Months left for my account to expire. Then on
asking to Sifi I came to know that suddenly they changed their plan
from Night Unlimited to Night and Weekends unlimited
with one condition that if during day time you download more than 150 MB then on every 20 MB extra they would deduct 1 day of your plan. I didn’t knew the change
in their business model and generally I used to download whole night and next day after 8:00 AM the account used to stop, but that Saturday whole of my account was eaten up as I downloaded more than 1 GB by mistake.
Good business plan, how much money would they have
gained from me by providing free internet for weekends, 1000 Rupees, that really making fool of their customers.
Next my Internet was not working as there was a
problem with LAN wires. I called the customer care and complaint the first day. I had to call everyday and it tool 15 days for my connection to be repaired. I asked
for the compensation then they said yes we will compensate you when you recharge your account next time.
I recharged my account in hope that they will
reimburse me the 15 days which were lost when the account didn’t work. I paid a check of 561 Rupees plus Rupees 100 which they always take and is not accounted for.
When I logged in in the Night I came to know that my
plan has been changed from Night Unlimited (256 KBPS) to some family plan (64 KBPS).
Its 10 days now I have been repeatedly calling the
Sifi people both the local vendor and their Support center. Nothing has been done so far.
Everyday I call they say “We are extremely sorry for
the Inconvenience and your problem will be resolved immediately” but when I check my account remains same (64 KBPS).
Also when you call their support center it takes a lot
of time to connect around 1 Min for Announcing their stupid
change in number message and the phone lines they are having is so poor that you will have to repeat your words at least 3 to 4 times before the person on the line can understand you.
I asked the support guy to transfer the line to his
manager and he never handed over the line to manager instead he cuts the phone or take my number and says that his manager is busy right now and will call me back after sometime.
Neither the manager called not the guy called.
I Short they are making fool of the people, they know
the fact that anyone will not go to consumer forum for few thousand rupees.
If you have a choice do not choose Sifi as your ISP.
They are big fu…kers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home