Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hi all....I am also using this SUCKING sify broadband connection for a year now.

Hi all....I am also using this SUCKING sify broadband connection for a year now....I usually renew my account with 256 KBPS true unlimited plan (new plan of sify) ......In that your download speed is 256 KBPS but upload speed is 64 KBPS this is a mess....They should not do this ....Most of the problem I face are:

1. Gateway unreachable (DAILY)
2. Network Cable unpluged (DAILY)

Now also I would like to tell u all tht the customer care service is also not good.......yeah they say tht it will take maximum 1 day to fix ur problem they have issued ur problem to technical staff and they will handle it.....

Lastly .......DON'T EVER BUY THIS SIFY BROADBAND CONNECTION......I am also thinking to change this connection to either airtel or tata indicom.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home