Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I had purchased a Sify broadband connection on the 28th of April

I had purchased a Sify broadband connection on the 28th of April for which I had paid 1700 Rs. (1000 Rs. registration charges and 700 Rs. package charges for a month). The sales executive promised me that the connection would be activated the same evening. However, the sales executive did not turn up till 10 pm in the night. When he did turn up, he gave me a free connection for 7 days and said that the connection pack that I had paid for would be activated in a couple of days. I was fine with the idea. However, post 2 days there was no update on my account with Sify. I called up their Customer Service number on the 4th of May and the guy on the line informed me that my account would be renewed within 24 hours. However, there was no renewal done on my account post 24 hours. I gave the customer service guys a call back again and the same thing was repeated, stating that the account would be renewed in 24 hours. I called them again today and was promised a call back by their manager within an hour. After 3 hours of waiting for a call back, when I contacted them again, I got a chance to speak with their Floor Supervisor named Habib. She said that she would be unable to provide me with information on refund as I wanted to discontinue my account. All in all, a very frustrated customer, who does not even want a refund of the 1700 Rs. now! Really fed up with the appalling Customer Service, or should I say non-Service.
Tanveer Arkate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home