Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sify broadband for the past more than one year

I live in East Delhi. I have been using Sify broadband for the past more than one year. I am happy to say that I have faced no serious problems to date. The charges are I think the lowest in the country, Rs.650/- per month always on connection at 256kbps, max download limit is 1GB. I can barely exhaust this limit in one month, and the surfing speed is between 200kbps to 256kbps. My cable operator is very responsive and prompt. I think the effectiveness of any cable broadband is vastly dependant on the last mile cable provider; this is the person who either builds or destroys the reputation of any service provider, be it Tata, Airtel or Sify. So my advice is, don’t judge a service provider from their tariff list, but talk to the local cable operator and try to find out about his infrastructure, setup, knowledge about IT, and service backup. Best of luck to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home