Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am sasi working as a Software Engineering.

Hi,

I am sasi working as a Software Engineering. I do my work at home when am out of office. I got inspired by the Sify Broadband advertisement and buyed the new connection from A.K.R. the local cable TV operator has got the franchise for sify bb. From the date I buyed I got problems.

First: The CTO says that we don’t have enough money to renew the pack. I do know who has given franchise for them. He is not able to renew the pack of the customer. This has happened to me for 3 times out of 6 times (date I bought connection).

Secondly: I often getting "BB101: unable to reach gateway" I called many times to customer care but the response was not good. The problem remains unresolved even today I got this problem.


People like am working from home have to be suffering by the connection. I suggest people to not go for Sify BB connection.
 
Thanks,
Sasi

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Neeraj Vohra said...

Sify broadband it like using dailup

paying them for unlimited 256kbps and getting speed less than 12kB

Sify Sucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home