Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am staying at Shipra Sun City Ghaziabad

Hello,
I am staying at Shipra Sun City Ghaziabad and have a SIFY broadband connection which rarely work. I am requesting to the Service Provide (PantaHome) from last 1 week to correct the issue. the connection is not working from last 10 Days and still not working. Sometime he does not pick the phone number and if by luck he attand the call, he respond like the connection will be working in next 30 mints but it could not happen from last 10 days everytime he shows that my compain number is next to where the guy is working. Is it possible in any scenerio that the second compain remain second for weeks? This is the worst service and worst people i have ever seen in Delhi and NCR. I have paid a installation charges of Rs. 1300 so ofcourse it is not free what i am demanding. The service is very very very poor.
Thanks
Vipin

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I too face teh same problem from Penta home.

Service is pathetic.

Thanks
Praveen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home