Thursday, July 27, 2006

I am also a victim of Sify BB

Dear Nikhil,
I am also a victim of Sify BB at Delhi I have recharged My Sify BB on 18 July for unlimited package.On 21 when I logged in .It says “you acount is expired ” unbeliveable . There call center persons doesn’t know anything abt the techinalities.They will ask that some one will contact you from there technical department but no one will call u again.
I want to lodge a complaint against sify in consumer court, can some one help me.
Regards
Azeem Khan

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sify has most ***ked up service. They assigned same IP to other customer as well. Half of the time my conection is not working and especially on weekends. I wish some professional ISP should come in this market and wipe off these stupids who are enjoying the monopoly :XXXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home