Tuesday, February 27, 2007

nothing short of horrific

what u ppl r going through is peanuts compare to my experience.i am right now in patna and believe me the broadband experience has been nothing short of horrific.for 6 continuous days my broadband connction regularly went off at 10pm and miraculously returned back again at 8am and guess what i had the night time plan and i was not able to access for straight 6 days.when i asked for reimbursement they started making excuses and when i refused to give them money they cut off my connection.and they have flatly said that the problems will continue and no one can do anything about it.just 2 months into the service and i already have had enough.anyone knows how to aplly for a consumer redressal forum?

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Raj said...

r u living in patna
what is the download speed of sify broadband can you tell me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home