Friday, March 09, 2007

Sify BB STINKS

I totally agree and endorse the remarks on 1) Sify BB, 2) Net4India & 3) Chip Mag:
1)Sify BB STINKS to the North and South Pole andm upto the Moon!
2)Net4India is manned by good for nothing idiots. In total frustration owing to my entire e-mail a/c of 5 mail-id’s along with all in/out/sent/draft boxes being COMPLETELY wiped out with a bland notice saying “There are NO e-mail id’s crested by you”, I decided to sue the bastards. I called the customer service and asked: “Who is the idiot calling himself the CEO of your company; Give me his name and mail address”. There was a shocked reply, “There is no body by that name here!”. I had to use an abusive word at this point and told him that I had no alternative but to file a suit against the company’s CEO for criminal neglect and cheating and failure to prvide promised services. Needless to say, I got no info!
2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home