Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I too am a frustrated sify customer in bangalore

Hi,
I too am a frustrated sify customer in bangalore…
The customer siervice is F***ing…
I got a contact from the sify office,
Mr. Bhaskar,
Head - Customer Service,
Ph: 09940661180
I did’t get my net for 7 days from Apr 28 to May 4…
There was no one to respond to the call…
Every executive would say a different answer…
Finally I called up the above guy n I did get realistic answers after that…
Regarding connectivity:
I took a 128 KBPS (Dedicated: Thats what they said)conncetion…
But i get 10-14 KBPS…
Those ass holes dont have a toll free number that works…
At customer care they say its operational, but when i asked the head CS, he said that its not yet operational…
The employees dont know what is their company doing…
This is freaking nuts…
I call them up, I can hear laughing and gigling in the fucking office, yet no one is picking the phone; then some one puts a recorded message saying that they’ll call me back in 1 hour, and nobody calls…
They dont even have the courtesy to inform you once the complaint is attended…
I really wanna exit this screwed up fucking deal; but they dont give refund…
They just want to make money, why not better go n steal…

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger ഉപ്പായി || UppaYi said...

One more frustrated customer :(
I am Bangalore based. My connection was down for more than 10 days for more two times in last two months. I had to escalate to their operations manager to resolve the issue.
As always customer care was non responsive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home