Friday, April 06, 2007

Sify services is pathetic

Sify services is pathetic.. Even I have stuck in the same way .. I have paid 2000 thousand rupees as installation charge .. and I am fedup of having this connection .. 5 days in a month connection will be down and for that I am paying 1122/- per month. Customer care is worst....with great difficulties if we open call the call will be closed next min. But the issue will be there for more than 5 days. There are no managers / superviser/ team leads in Customer care who can take the escalations.

I have to look for someother option ... It has created lot of problem for me. In spite of paying 1122/- per month .. I will be calling customer care atlease 8 times in a month on an average from my mobile it will take minium 20 - 30 mins. which will take me extra 240/- for phone charges. Inspite of shouting to customer care .. Nothing is going to happen.
If any one can help me to get that 2000 rupees back .. I will take that and run...:-(

mate I suggest please go for BSNL .. If they delay in getting the connection also no need to raise calls with customer care every month you will reduce this kind of tension atlease 80 percent. Please take my words .. k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home