Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Truly Sify really sucks.

Truly Sify really sucks.
As far as the non disclosure of complete information, here’s one that I got today. I subscribed to the ‘Unlimited 256 Kbps’ option. The download speeds I’ve been getting for some time now is a ridiculous 7 to 10 KBps.This when I’m using a download accelerator !.
I filed a complaint with Customer care yesterday evening. I was told the problem would be solved by morning. Not surprisingly, nothing happened. Fed up, I finally called the local cable people and protested.
This is what they said “the 256 KBps unlimited does not guarantee the said speed. If you want speed buy a different package.” When I questioned them as to why this is not mentioned with the details of the 256 KBps Unlimited package, pat came the reply:
“You ask sify about this. This is what we have been telling everybody. We are not responsible for this”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home