Saturday, June 23, 2007

frustrated SIFY Customers

Hi
I am another one of those frustrated SIFY Customers. My SIFY account got renewed on 12th June, and had asked for a technical guy to be sent to my place for the installation and all. Its already been more than a week and there is no sign of the technician. When i call up Bangalore office they say its not our problem , its ur problem , contact customer care if you want the problem to be rectified. Customer care never works in their case, each and every executive either says that the problem would get rectified or hang up the phone. I had also talked to a supervisor and had told her give me my refund or send someone immediately, she said we are sending someone and even she has dissappeared. I am amazed that even Private companies can provide such pathetic service. Can anyone provide me idea as to how i should deal with this problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home