Saturday, May 12, 2007

I am the MOST frustrated customer of Sify

I am the MOST frustrated customer of Sify. here goes my experience
On Mar 27, i paid 2500/- as installation charges to the local operator requesting him for broadband connection. On the day i paid him the amount he told me that he would give connection within one day. After that for 2 weeks, he said that he could not give his time as it was world cup time(he is also the cable TV operator for this area) and he delayed 1 more week saying that he need to buy a connecting switch and he would need some time. With all these reasons he took 20 days to just connect me to internet. And only on the day they gave connection, i could access internet. From the next day onwards im facing some or the other problem(i don’t even get connected to the LAN). I have logged several cases with sify customer care. But nothing was solved. Everyday i give atleast two calls to my local operator. For a couple of weeks he used to throw the blame on my computer saying that there’s some problem with my computer, my drivers are corrupted etc. I checked the connection using a couple of my friends laptops. But still i couldn’t get connected with those laptops. I told him the same and he said that he would change the cables but he never did that. When i log cases with customer care they again pass that case to my local operator or the technical support guy for this area(who seems to be a close friend of my local operator). I seriously didn’t have any options left , finally I got fed up with his service and went to his office on 4th may(please note that i had waited for ~40 days by that time) and tried to threaten him saying that i would go for police if this case is left unresolved. I received a very vulgur treatment for this, his friends used all the foul language and even tried to hurt me when i said that i would go for police.
I seriously donno what to do… any advices other than good bye to sify???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home