Saturday, June 23, 2007

MOST MOST MOST frustrated customer of Sify

Hi All,
I am the MOST MOST MOST frustrated customer of Sify.
I met the accident recently and not able to walk,so I got approval from office to work from home and taken the Sify broadband connection with installation charges 1800 plus monthly rentel 1122(unlimited).I didnt find a single day the sify broadband works properly.I made calls daily 3 to 4 times to custemer care and local sify person.No one gives the proper response including local sify person.They switched off the cells also.I really vexed with Sify connection.Dont go to Sify broad band connection forever please.
Sify broad band caption changed from “Who hates to wait” to “Who loves to wait”.
I cant experss how much frustrated with Sify broadband connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home