Thursday, November 25, 2004

more sify broadband customer rants

Hi i am from chennai.Even i am facing the same problems that Ajay is facing. I bought a night package[128 kbps] on 18-10-04 and for about a week everything was
fine. And then the problems started…i lost my connection and after 100’s of calls to Customer care and CTO i got my connection on 7th of this month…yes they gave me the compensation…but what’s the use…again i lost the connection on 9th and got it back only on 18th..still not proper…as i am writing this…i am still having problems…the connection is not reliable. I lose the connection now and then.

Though they give the compensation for whatever time period i was not able to use the pack, that does not solve my problems. I am a freelancer and when i was supposed to complete a particular project in a specified time, without internet…how???

Could they give compensation for the losses in the project work.!!!???

http://sifybroadband.techwhack.com/106/sify-broadband-worst-case-scenario/#comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home