Monday, February 21, 2005

my experience with sify broadband

Hello,

I would like to communicate to you that my experience with sify broadband has not been very good. There have been innumerable connectivity issues as well as download speed issues.

Infact for the last two days I have not had any connectivity at all. Also the downoad speeds have been in the range 4-8kbps even though my broadband account promises speeds upto
96kbps. So far I have explained the situation umpteen number of times to the cable operator as well as to your customer care/technical assistants from Chennai, but to no avail.
The cable operator's team does not seem to have any idea as to what is really going on with my connection and a quick resolution does not appear in sight.
Please let me know what Sify can do about this. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
JP Srivastava

Source: India Broadband Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home