Friday, February 17, 2006

Sify has improved a lot

Hey!! Guys …. I think Sify has improved a lot…. I am talking about 2006 … I am using Sify connection in Chennai. They have a very good package where the download is really unlimited on a 256 K pack !!! This package is valid between 10:00 PM & 8:00 AM, aimed at Youth, who prefers to browse at night after their daylong activities. There are times when over a night I downloaded some 900 MB of data. Also this package offers 150 MB of free data at day times too on weekends. Its really a superb package !!! I recommend this package for all my youth friends.
Regards,
Jyotirmay.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, sify has improved, however this is only a relative statement, considering how lousy sify was earlier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home