Monday, February 20, 2006

SIFY is FRAUD Company

I had taken 256 Kbps 1 GB connection from SIFY Broadband in Delhi in Dec 2005. The connection worked for 10 minutes. Then it stopped working. I was told by the Local vendor that they are shifting the server and the connection will be restored in 2-4 hours. It was never connected again. I complaint to SIFY CUSTOMER CARE. They gave me a complaint no and told me that within 12 hours the problem will be solved.Nothing happened despite everyday complaint for complete month. The height was SIFY people rang me up for renewal of the connection.
SIFY is FRAUD Company. They swellow money of yours and never provide service for which they carge. I wrote many email and almost every day lodged complaint but no remedy. Please do not have any business with the cheat company like SIFY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home