Saturday, February 18, 2006

Stop bitching about Sify

Come-on Guys. Stop bitching about Sify. I think that they provide a wonderful service. When you call their customer care the executives are rather nice. They always escalate my complaint to a higher level.
So the delayed response is not because of bad service in sify. It is only because the call is never escalated high enough to reach someone with brains and conscience. And going by their support chaps who drop in when you get lucky, and going by their service, it might take a long time before the call is escalated to that level.
Oh yes, and their Internet does not work. But can you blame them ? Not really. After all they are just craving for getting their license cancelled and public flogging on their backside (or even in front of the backside).
so I believe we should do something like that. One only wishes that they curb their ad budget and invest in real technology. At present they seem to be using a human being (if they may be called so) who sits at the end of your phone line, reads each byte you send to it and personally goes and types that byte on a console attached to their network.
I am just so tempted to use profanity, so I guess having pointed out what sify really stands for, I might as well sign off…
And by the way, incase you are wondering…. if I was using Sify to post this message, I dont think it would have ever landed up here.
Sent over sify, the max i’d be able to post is probably “SIFY SUCKS” - that too if I logged in at 3:30 AM….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home