Wednesday, March 01, 2006

first one month of sify high speed internet services

Today I have coplited my first one month of sify high speed internet services and I will suggest all of friends and people who access internet for theire own important perpose, kindly never connect with sify the most worst service i have ever experince for last one month .
I have booked complaind 4 times in a month (invest 300rs only for phone call )but issue not resolve , even i sent all the log that I am getting huge drop in my local gateway my dowload speed 175bytes (where as sify providing me 64 kbps CAR, so atlesr 6 kbps dowload speed expect) , every time customer care people give a fake number , and become relaxed .
For last two days (now the time for renewal comes ) am getting 12 kbps download speed not a single drop in gateway .
Where as the sify technical guye every time asked me there is virus on ur PC , but am not a normal internet user , am also a technical guye and working in TULIP as a MPLS network engineer.
for last 3.5 yrs am working in varous ISP like TISL,VSNL ,Primus so i have littlebit knowledge about networking .
Finaly I just inform the service we people expected from sify , they are failed to provide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home