Wednesday, March 01, 2006

sify high speed internet for last one month

I am using sify high speed internet for last one month , and that period , what I have suffered I can’t explain .
Just want to inform people don’t use sify internet anytime.
They have collect 500 rs for installation and 495 for 64kbps unlimited family packege , I think I just waste my 1000 rs.
If there is any real technical guye from sify end can explain how they are running network .
In 64 kbps CAR they given 250 byte download speed , i think 56 kbps modem we connect through normal pstn line it will give us much more download speed.
Now I have decide to switch to bharti or VSNL , people am just writing due to other people not suffer in future .
This is customer oriented era and there is no place for those company who can’t fulfill their commitment and services like SIFY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home