Saturday, May 20, 2006

I am Sify Broadband user from Pune

I am Sify Broadband user from Pune and the problem I am facing is it opens open the sifymax.com webpage and any other web site is tried it gives me a DNS error. I reported this to the customer care, one person visited to provide support who does not understand how to start a computer also. I use google.com it opens the site and any search is tried I get a DNS error.
I use to browse properly when I was using Windows 2000 professional OS and a Pentium III computer, I am facing these problems when I bought a new computer with Windows XP OS and Athlon 3500 processor and MB PC.
I tried contacting the customer care several times and only two times the call is attended with no solution. I agree with others experiences that browsing in night time is pathetic experience (with my old computer). We are charged for 256Kbps connection and the speed is around 5 to 6Kbps. Even in the morning times it does not provide more than 18 to 20Kbps speed. With my new computer in place I am not able to browse at all with DNS error. I think this is a setting issue and no one is able to provide the solution to the same. Thanks to the problems aggravated using Windows Xp and Sify broadband.
The customer care personnel call up promptly to remind me to renew my account every three months but are not prompt in solving the problem.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to sure what you're talking about, but my personal opinion is, if it don't work, uninstall and get something else.
I hope this helps, and if so, great, and if I may make a suggestion, try shaw cable's internet. Now there's a system that's great, and FAST! I;ve tried telus, and felt like I bought a coat that doesn't fit. Too tight all over, and slow, so I switched to Shaw high speed cable, and all my problems became history. Gene L Tomma

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear friend ,
I am getting surprised that you are still sticked to the broad band which doesnot atend and solve your problem leave and try another broad band various broad band services are available . i always keep changing broad band services which gives comparative performance
tried heathway, you telcom and airtel
i found heathway and you telcom is good for service,and also problem solver, and gives warning through e mail for exceeding then alloted surffing limit. while airtel is poor in all respect even in billing makes blunderS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home