Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I faced loads of issues with Sify

I faced loads of issues with Sify,
The power supply failiure is a common thing, there have 2 hubs, one near the user, in my case in my building basement and another with the Cable TV Operator’s office, last 1 month it has been ok, but I faced 3 months of crazy problems till the true unlimited plan came out, I would not download anything, but the account would invariably get over, and I am not some inexperienced guy with comps, once I exhausted a 1 GB plan in 6 days without downloading anything, I still dont know how, then comes Sify’s Renewal Team nightmares, on request for renewal thye will never do it on time, The whole day one has to call, then at the end at night the internet is still not up, at that time, the renewal team is not working so, they will give temporary 64 kbps 3 day package for free, in fact their renewal team is so pathetic, that once they gave me 2 3 day plans back to bakc, so 6 days of internet free , I dont know how do they account for all this internally,
Anyways, as long as it works now I will not complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home