Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i got a new sify broadband connection before 3 months

hi,
This is vinod and i got a new sify broadband connection before 3 months. It worked only for 15 days. After that still now it is not working. I have raised so many complaints to sify and no one is responding. The people those who are working in sify call centre are really fraud. Whenever you call them they use to tell that the problem will be solved within 12 hrs. But I am calling them for the past 2 months. I have been told many time frames. I paid Rs.2850/- for this connection and I just used it for only 15 days. They are also not ready to refund the amount. Never ever go for a sify connection. They are simply cheating the people. Please do not recommend anybody for a sify connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home