Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am also having a bad experience with sify.

Dear All
I am also having a bad experience with sify.
The price of packs is different at sify customer care and sify service provider. when i called sify for the problem they don’t have any control on their operator and he charges as per his wish. I think c care at sify is totally waste.
i have renwed my account on 14.08.06 by 230/- pack with a limited download of 400MB on the very next day the service provider has disconnected my net saying that you have to pay 314/- for the same pack (with dadagiri) I have complaint this to sify but nobody have listened and finally I have to pay the balance 84/- to the service provider and NOW FROM THE NEXT MONTH I AM SWITCHING OVER TO MTNL BROADBAND.
Thanks & Regards,
Ashok
ashok_kr_sharma@sify.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home